Important

My Articles

My all Articles How Google makes money?  Achieving Destiny : An Inspiring Talk Nokia : A journey of success, fall and rebirth ...

Sweet Lines

Some lines from new story being written

I say life has given me TBs (Terabytes) of opportunity and it is beautiful if you live like a insane, but Constantly being engaged in some thing is like life only consisting of books, which i hate (some one might feel it as hidden fact about me)


After being born was raised in one of the remote places of gujarat (not my homeland ok!), I had seen true life of people there.

The true life hardships there, (but with pure honesty, respect and love to every outsider living there)the huge exports businesses there, big industries in barren land, barren land converted in coal mines of poor quality coal.

And not to forget the best ever knitting works of that place.

Ohh the sweet language, which i can still speak (broken) when we have telephonic talk with people who were our neighbour that time.

If you still didn't guess, let me tell you

I lived in one of the barren but still beautiful landscape of earth, KUTCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment